Thursday, September 4, 2008


Tagged!

Here are the rules:

I've been tagged by Natalie http://www.colledgecorp.blogspot.com/Here are the rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Okay so here are six random things about me ...

1.I am scared to have a second child more so than the first.
2.Chace and I have been together for 9 years (married for 6)
3.My dad's brother and I are the only ones in the family that have Lupus.
4.Fall time Is my favorite time of year.I love the colors, the weather change(not to hot), putting pumpkin's and straw on my porch and most of all dressing Ryker up for Halloween!
5.I wax my own eyebrows.
6. I have a love for Diet Coke and Diet DP..
I'm with My sister inlaw Nicole in going to Disneyland every year and never getting sick of it!!!


K...so I tag Jana,Nicole ,Bev and Sharee if you want to.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Good answers! Not lame at all!

Amanda said...

I am more scared for the 2nd child too, I wonder why? Glad I'm not the only one. :) It's fun learning more about you!