Ryker is potty trained yeah!!!!! He has conqured the fear of going #2 on the toilet. Chace and I where sitting on the couch one day and Ryker was playing with some toys and all the sudden Ryker went to the bathroom door and opened it and said "Mommy I need to go " so I went in to help him thinking he just needed to pee. So I got the tiolet ready for him to pee and he said "No Mom I sit" I said ok and sat him up there and walked out. A few minutes later he came running out saying "look I did it" so Chace and I walked in to check and sure enough he DID IT!!!!! We have been giving him stickers when he goes pee pee in the toilet .Then for going #2 he gets to pick out a little prize out of this bucket(which he hasen't go to do yet.)
Chace and I made a BIG FUSS over him going # 2 and let him pick his first toy out of the bucket. Ever sence then Ryker has done really well . He tells us every time he needs to go and he goes. We were even at the park one day with his cousins and he was busy playing then he ran up to me and said"Mommy I need to poo" I was so happy . WAY TO GO RYKER!!!!
4 comments:
Yeah!! I am so excited for Ryker and for you and Chace. It is nice to have kids potty trained. What an exciting thing!
Congrats! I love that feeling of no more diapers.
I am sooo jealous! Anabell just keeps saying, 'I yike diapers!" She's a character!
I am so impressed and happy for yoU! that is totally great news!! Ryder still has a ways to go, you'll have to give me some pointers!
Post a Comment