
.jpg)
.jpg)
Today is the 7th anniversary of that sad day we all remember. The day it happened I was at work at good old 5 buck pizza. It was in the morning and my boss came back from a school pizza run and came running through the door in a panic saying to turn the radio to the news station that we had been attacked. I just remember the feeling I felt and getting on the phone calling family and friends. Then when I got home I remember being clued to the tv all the rest of the day.It is crazy to me to think that it has been 7 years already when it still feels like yesterday. I bet every one can remember where they were at that moment when that dreadful day happened.
2 comments:
Thanks for saying hi! And thanks for the blog on sept. 11th, glad to see someone else post something about it. I will tell Cody hello for you. I am glad Cody and I met too, it has been a real blessing to have in my life and to have his dear sweet family in mine too.
Your little boy is sooooo cute and you look fabulous! I'm so jealous that you are going to disneyland. Me and my mom have been dying to take the kids there! Can't wait to see all the cute pictures from disneyland:)
Post a Comment