We went to thanksgiving point farm with Nicole and her 2 girls McKynlee and Bailey and Jana and her 3 boys Justice,Talon and Cardon. The kids had a lot of fun running from one animal to the next. They even got a pony ride. Ryker was a little nervous but I just put him up there and he was fine for the first 2 rounds then he started crying saying "mommy I get of "It was fun guys thanks!!
7 comments:
This is so darling! your farm pictures are wonderful.. I am so impressed with your phone photo abilities! just wondering where MY COUNTDOWN calendar is for when you will be seeing me?! Loves and kisses from your blog buddy.. BRANDON!!
That is cute how you have it set up. It was a ton of fun we will have to do it again sometime.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! To answer your questions, I am due on Oct. 3rd. I am feeling pretty good, but getting worn out. We are most likely going to name him Easton. We have liked that name for a long time. We'll see I guess. Talk to you later!
Hey, it's Ashlie...I didn't even know Amanda and Colby had a blog, I guess you must keep in touch with her more than me...lol! Anyways, I am glad you found our blog. Your little guy is so cute...little boys are the best, I can't imagine life without my little monsters! keep in touch,
Ashlie
I love the farm. Be careful of the mini horses I had one bite Januaree on the thigh, it was horrible. But it didn't scare her bad enough that she wouldn't go back though. Your family is so cute, have fun in Disneyland. I wish I were going to the most magical place on earth.
How fun!!! I saw Ryker at Opal's a few weeks ago, he is getting so big!! And he was so socialble with me!!
Hey I also tagged you from my blog..
thanks for the tag!LOL
Post a Comment