Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Night out...


My neighbor invited me to go with her last night to the Thanksgiving Point Taste of home show. I was so glad she asked me because I have never been to one before. Those of you who haven't been to one before I will give a run down on what it was like. At the beginning you fill out a card with your name on it for the drawings that they did through out the hole show. A lady was up on stage demonstrating 10 different food items to make(they all looked really good) and at the end they drew names for each item and you got to take it home dish and all!!! (they put them on some really cool dish ware.) I wasn't so lucky on winning anything. It was a lot of fun to learn new things to cook, I'm always up for new ideas. I think I will check into going again next year.
So thanks to Jonelle for getting me out of the house last night I really needed it!!!! I just had one of those days with my little monster if you know what I mean ,I was ready for a break..

2 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

That sounds like fun! I had a night out tonight and went to a glitter toe party! I am going to have one sometime next month so look forward to that!

Nicole said...

That sounds like way fun. 9 more days!yea!!!