This weekend was my Sister
in law Jamie's wedding. She Married a really nice guy named Scott. They had a
private ceremony in midway then after had every one come to there house in
Lehi for a BBQ. Jamie was married to my brother Bronson who passed away 5 years ago. So we are really happy for her and Scott and hope they have a long happy marriage.
4 comments:
How neat for her. I hope they are really happy!
I am glad that she found someone nice! I bet that is was still kind of hard though! But you could never expect someone to be alone the rest of there life. Good for her!
Fun pictures! Im glad she has found somebody to make her happy!
That's great to hear! I'm glad she found someone that will be good to her. I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing for you guys though.
Post a Comment