Monday, September 15, 2008

{Counting money}



This weekend we had fun counting our money in the piggy bank, getting ready to take it to Disneyland. Ryker loves putting his money that he gets from his grandpa Craig in the BIG piggy bank.Through out the year we have been putting our loose change and bills in this big heavy cylinder for some extra spending money in Disneyland. Our grand total was $156.00 not to bad it's more than we expected. It's not long now till we leave I can't wait to get out of town.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Now that is one serious pile of pennies! I always think we should do that, but we never have. Have fun at the "happiest place on earth."

Brad and Jana said...

We used to do that! We need to start again! I bougth a new cell phone with the money when we used to do it! You don't realize how fast it adds up!

Bev Richins said...

I am so excited that you guys are leaving so soon!! I wish I could keep a piggy bank of money around! Gracey steals ALL of my money for the stupid crane game at smiths!!! ROTTEN!!

Amanda said...

Sweet! I love saving change and getting lots of $ from it, that will be nice to take to Disneyland!
We would love it if you stopped by next time you guys are down, I feel bad we missed you a couple weeks ago! :( Hopefully we'll see you soon!