My neighbor Jen was nice and set up her fun water slide pool. Last year when she got it out Ryker would only stand in the water at the bottom and play. But this year he was climbing up and going down the slide all by himself, he had a blast!!!! Thanks Jen for a fun afternoon. Here is a video clip of Ryker going down the water slide. He is suck a BIG BOY!!!
4 comments:
that looks so fun! i love summer time! Ryker is getting so big, he is a handsome dude! =)
Cute video and pic! That is awesome he'll go down by himself. I took Belle to my friends house last week, they have a water slide, and she was too scared to go down it :( She's still a chicken in some ways...maybe its a girl thing?
That looks like a lot of fun!! I am glad that Ryker will play on the slide. It makes it a lot more fun for everyone! He is so dang cute!
That looks SOOO fun!!! I would totally love to goof around on it!!
Post a Comment