Our family is getting so excited for Disneyland. I think Chace and I are just ready to get out of town . Our family loves Disneyland and will go any chance we get.Besides it's the happiest place on earth didn't ya know. There is not a day that goes by that Chace and I don't talk about Disneyland to Ryker. The last time we were there was December 2007 (8 months ago) that's what Chaces parents gave all of us for Christmas. It was fun having every one there at the same time.
Ryker has a good memory and remembers the Buzz light year ride,the dumbo,jungle cruse,it's a small world and I better not forget pirates. We are hoping Ryker will be tall enough to ride splash mountain. You have to be 40" to ride and he is 39 1/2" with shoes on,I guess we need to find him taller shoes!!
We are going with Chaces parents his bro Devan and his wife Nicole and there 2 girls McKynlee and Baylie. My sis Jill and hubby are flying to meet us. It will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to get out of here! as if you couldn't tell I have a count down ...
1 comment:
We are so jealous! I wish I was going!
Post a Comment