So I was called to be the new secretary in the Relief Society presidencie in my ward. It seems a little crazy to me and I am a little nervous about it but people keep telling me that I will do a good job,thanks I hope so. The main thing that makes me the most nervous is having to teach adult women yikes!!! good thing it's only once every 4 months (but still !!!)
So if any of you have any tips for me on teaching in front of people I would appreciate it .
5 comments:
You will do so good! Remember that you were called to this through inspiration, because they knew you would do a great job! I know it will be scary, but it will be so good. I am happy for you!
You will do great! I would be nervous to teach too, but you will do a great job. I haven't served in RS before, so I don't have any advice. You may have to give some to me someday. :)
That is awesome... I am sure that you will be great!!
And I got my background off of one of the websites I got from you..
CONGRATS!! Glad it is you not me!! ha ha! you will do great!
Hey Jen! That is so awesome! Of course you will do an awesome job! You are such a fun person and everyone will love getting to know you better!
Post a Comment