Wednesday, August 27, 2008

{Potty training}

We have been potty training Ryker for 3 weeks now.It started one day I asked him if he wanted to go pee pee in the toilet (and he usually says "no thank you")but that one day he said to me "I stand up?"so I cind of laughed and said ok let's try.From that day on he has done great with it and now will even go in by him self(of course I'm watching over his shoulder so he doesn't forget to miss the target) . It has been a struggle how ever with getting him to go #2 like most kids I think he is just scared but he is starting to get it I hope. I bought this cute step stool so he could wash his own hands,he thinks it's pretty cool. We are so proud of Ryker and love him very much. What a BIG BOY!!!

3 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

I am glad that he is doing good! Hopefully he will get the #2 down soon! He is so cute!

Jake and Sharee said...

That's awesome that he is picking up on it so well. It does take a little bit longer to get the #2 thing down!!! :)

Amanda said...

That is so nice! Good Job Ryker! Belle's into going #2 more, but only when she feels like it. It's hard knowing how to go about this potty training thing!!!