My question is Why is popcorn so good???? Is it the salt or the butter or both??I can't go to the movie theater and not have popcorn it feels like something is missing ya know?? I have been a popcorn lover ever sense I can remember. One memory that I have when I was young was sleeping over to my Grandma and grandpa Jorgensens and my grandma popping a HUGE bowl of popcorn for us to share and we ate every last bit of it(we even scrapped the bottom of the bowl where all the butter was)it was the best... My grandma remembers her dad eating popcorn on a weekly basis and that's how she came to loving it to. My mom remembers when she was growing up that popcorn was there Sunday treat. So I come by this popcorn craving honestly through the generations. What I think is odd through my hole pregnancy I ate alot of popcorn people would say my baby was going to be a popcorn kernel (mean ha ?) and to this day Ryker dose not like popcorn!! I don't know why maby it will come with time .He must take after his dad he doesn't like it unless it's Carmel. Any one else a BIG fan??Did you know that popcorn is among the healthiest -- and tastiest -- snacks around? It's a whole grain food that's low in calories and fat and it's a complex carbohydrate. check it out for yourself
http://www.popcorn.org/frames.cfm?main=nutrition
2 comments:
I LOVE popcorn!! I think it's the butter that makes it so good!
Yeah! I'm glad to hear it's pretty healthy :) My problem is I love movie theater popcorn with all the greasey butter on it, it's the best!
That's so funny Ryker doesn't like it when you craved it so much during pregnancy!!! Popcorn brings memories of my grandma too..I love it! She used to make it the best way.
Thanks so much for the prego advice, I really appreciate it and I'll try it!!
Post a Comment