Monday, June 30, 2008

Tim McGraw concert


Before the concert we went to Texas road house for a bite to eat it was really good. On our way to the concert we hit some traffic but that's to be expected. After we got there we stood in line to get a souvenir. We got to our seats and waited for the concert to begin. Jason Aldean sang first he did a good job. I didn't realise he sang so many good songs that I already knew. Then Tim came out and every one started screaming it was awesome. Tim McGraw dose a really good job at keeping every one on there feet. This was my second time seeing Tim McGraw in concert. We all had a good time and can't wait to do it again.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Tim McGraw! I haven't seen him in concert for over 6 years :( Sounds like so much fun!

Natalie said...

I told Jill I am so JEALOUS of you guys!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jason Aldean!!! I slacked on getting tickets, so obviously I didn't end up going!! But, next year I am for sure! I wanted to go to their vegas show but that didn't happen either!! You should get his cd's they are all AWESOME... I think! Glad you had a good time!

Brad and Jana said...

Looks like it was so much fun as always! Wish I was there!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Oh! I love Tim!! It sounds like you had tons of fun!! summer concerts are totally the funnest!

amberandlandon said...

Oh I am so jealous! His concerts are the best!

Jen said...

Tim! Awesome! I'm jealous. I love looking at your blog. Ryker is getting so big!