Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Daddy


Happy fathers day Dad from from you little pal ..Thanks for being a good fun,loving dad.I love to play with you and love when your home from work. I don't let you out of my site when you do get home because "I miss you". If your out side I want to be to. I love you !!! love Ryker



Ryker loves to play with his daddy weather it's tag through the house or just playin with toys.


Chace was so glad to get Ryker here and in his arms. First photo in the hospital holding Ryker.



1 comment:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

hey cute pictures!! I just have to tell you that I have been looking for that southwest chicken and rice recipe and I was SO GLAD You had it! someone brought it to us after Emma was born and I have been craving it but couldn't find it so THANKS!! =)