Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged !!!

Tag your it!!!

I've been tagged by Amanda


Favorite Ice Cream: My favorite is Butter Pecan and Carmel Cashew..


Favorite Childhood Memory:

Playing McDonald's with my sister and neighbor friends.In the front of my parents house there are 2 bedroom windows and we would drive up to the first one(on our bikes with a face card in the spokes to make a cool sound!!)to order our food and someone would be inside the house to take the order and gather our tree leaf money. Then the second window would be the pick up window (the person in the house let me tell you had to run from room to room to play the part ordering and pick up) we all took turns it was fun . What kids will do when there really board..


Fave Color: I really don't have a favorite but I like black,brown,pink,blue.


Love to Read:

Not really ,I've been trying to read the vampire books by Steffanie Myer bcs I heard there really good. I'm trying to get through the 2 one now out of the 3 that are out and the 4th one comes out in the fall. Hope I can get through them.


Birthday: November 16


Heels or flip flops:
Flip flops for sure!!! don't get me wrong heels are cute I just have a hard time walking in them.


My dream car would be: My Honda Pilot...I love it!!!!


Top 3 Stores:

I'm with Amanda on this one...Taipan it is a fun cute place... I love Costco I could spend a fortune there. I go to Wal-mart and Target to a lot..


One person I'd love to meet who is alive:

I would really like to meet George Strait,Tim McGraw and Keith Urban there all hotties....


How many kids would you LOVE to have.. 3 at the most.


Second Job (not first or current):
A teller at Bank of American fork for 5 years till I had my little Rykie..


Favorite Teacher: My 5th grade teacher Mr Mayne and music teacher Mrs Barrett.


Something people would be shocked to know about me: I can't really think of anything of the top of my head sorry..give me a min to think about it


And then tell us how you met your honey:

Well we kind of knew each other in our younger years but never really talked to each other when we saw each other at his cousins house (the Christensen's). Years latter Chace started working for his uncle Gary Christensen Painting. He worked with Chad and my brother Bronson and between the 2 of them they tried setting us up.To make a long story short I got the approval from my brother Bronson that Chace was a good guy and that I should date him. Our first date was Nov 13,1999,we dated for 2 1/2 years and got hitched March of 2002.


*I tag Jana,Bev,Jami C....if you want to!

No comments: