Monday, June 16, 2008

4-wheeling fun with friends

Chace,Ryker and I went with our friends Brandon and Bev and there 3 girls 4-wheeling up AF canyon.. We all had a great time . We went up some scary trails with big rocks and water running down the hole trail. It made me alittle nervous because I'm always afraid of scraping the bottom of the 4-wheeler on a rock and getting high centered but I mad it threw. We found a spot and the men (Chace and Brandon) build a fire.. Bev did a good job getting it started.. Then we roasted hot dogs and smores very tasty. Food always tastes better for some reason when your in the mountians . We had a good time and would like to go out more often... Ryker loves to ride on the 4-wheeler as much as he can, he did a awsome job on this little venture(which makes it injoyable) Thanks Brandon ,Bev & girls we had a lot of fun..

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun does that look!! I had to find a count down like you, I can't wait to go!! The colledge's are talking maybe they will go in October.. I think I would want to go again if they go!! And, where did you find your background? I have searched the web for the cute scrap book looking ones and can't find anything..

Amanda said...

Cute slidemaster! You know how to do so many funt things on here. I love the new look of your blog too.

I have been dying to go camping and 4 wheeling as a family! It looks so fun, and smores..yummy, yum, yum!