Thursday, June 5, 2008

BIG BOY RYKER




Ryker is getting to be a BIG boy, he is now 28 months old!!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. Getting his pictures taken can be quite an ordeal, he doesn't like it to well and he gets nervous up there all by himself...but they turned out really good. I don't know why that one picture is smaller than the others.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! Ryker is getting so big. He is a cutie. I love looking at your blog. It is a fun way to keep up with you. Take care!

Natalie said...

Those pics are so cute!!! I love the beachy ones!! That works great for the watch faces! I keep forgetting to give Jill money.. I will get one to you for sure this weekend.. And, thanks for the bday wishes! I am officially half way to the big 5-0! Just about! Have a good weekend...

Jen said...

Jen... he is such a cutie! Kids grow way too fast, huh?

Natalie said...

K.. Where did you get your cute template?? Did you get it off the website I gave you? Cause I have been looking for a cute one like this.

Amanda said...

He did a great job posing for those pictures! Cute smiles! (they are a challenge with pic's at that age aren't they!)

We need to get him and Belle together in the near future to play, I think they'd have a blast :)