Wednesday, October 29, 2008

{ Pumpkins} }







So we carved pumpkin's last night and I took some really cute pictures. I just downloaded them and I must have clicked something and they deleted!!! and I already deleted them from my camera, so I am without any !!!! I'm so mad that I did that by accident. I shouldn't have deleted them from my camera so fast so let that be a lesson to you all blog your pictures before deleting them from your camera!!!! So I just took Ryker out side to take some pictures by the pumpkins . Ryker wanted to color on one of the pumpkins so we just let him because he wanted to help us carve them but it was to hard. There not the cutest pumpkins but that's what we get when we waited till nine thirty at night to do it..

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Your pumpkins are so much cuter than mine! LOL! Either you used a carving kit or we just really suck at it! That sucks about your pictures! Oh and by the way, I love that you have the kid rock song on here! That song makes me feel like a teenager again!

Jessica said...

I'm sorry to hear about your pictures. That kind of stuff makes me so sad. It looks like the pumpkins turned out great and Ryker is as cute as ever! Have a happy halloween!

Steffani said...

Your pumpkins are way cute! Sorry it just dawned on me that you texted me awhile ago and I never responded. We were in Cedar city for a few days and then I forgot. So I mad that clock, but I just posted it to see if anyone would want to buy one because I don't really know how to make it again because I would have to cut the wood myself, where before I just ordered the wood already cut. Anyways, so I am not actually selling them yet, but could in the soon future!

Dillon and Cherice Snyder said...

hi jen! jill told me you had a blog and to go and look at how BIG ryker has gotten! i can't believe it!! the last time i saw him was when he was a newborn. that tells ya how long it's been since i've seen you! well hope you guys are doing good!! and happy halloween!!!

cherice

Amanda said...

I think your pumpkins look great! You're both very talented!!!! Ryker looks adorable too, love his little hat.
I hate when pic's get deleted too, it makes me so mad!

amberandlandon said...

Cute pumpkins! I'm sorry that happened to your pictures, I hate it when that happens!

Natalie said...

Cute pumpkins!! I love your family pics you all look darling!

Brad and Jana said...

Cute pumpkins! I am sorry about the picture thing that sucks! It was fun at lunch! You and Ryker looked so cute!