Tuesday, November 4, 2008

{ Happy Haunting }

Ryker was going to be Jack Sparrow for Halloween but he was freaked out about the hat with the dreads and all . So we decided that the costume was big enough to save till next year. The hat is what makes the whole costume so hopefully by next year he won't be afraid of it. But he sure made a cute bow hunter!!!
Our little family

Grandpa and Grandma J. got a kick of my witch get up and Ryker's cute bow hunter outfit.

Kynlee , Baylie and Ryker at Grandma Opals for some Halloween fun!!!



We went to scare Grandma Smith




We went to my moms work to scare up some fun and Jana and her boys met me there.





What a ugly witch !!!!!






Ryker the bow hunter with his cousin Teigan as Batman...








Baylie and Kyler where cute little Mickey And Minnie mouse.

6 comments:

Steffani said...

What a fun Halloween!! Jack Sparrow would have been cute, but he makes a cute bow hunter too!!! I love your family pics. on your sidebar!!

Jamie said...

I love your new background and family pictures!! It all looks soooo cute! What cool camo dudes Ryker and his daddy were for halloween and you were a darling witch! I love the tights!

It is soooo easy to go private but kind of a pain! Just go to settings and then permissions and click on the circle that says people I choose. Then just add your email invites but don't put www in front of it or it won't work. You just have to go to all of your friends and get their emails! That's the annoying part! I just put my email on their blogs but that makes your email not private so make sure you have a really good password!:)

Jamie said...

If you have any questions call my mom and get my number and I'll help you. You should be fine it's pretty easy:)

Jen said...

Cute new family pic... Ryker looks so grown up! Looks like a fun Halloween!

Jake and Sharee said...

Looks like you guys had a good Halloween. I love your guys costumes! Breydin was scared of Teigan's costume:) I don't think he liked the mask.

Jessica said...

Fun Halloween costumes! You guys look great! Ryker was definitely the cutest bow hunter ever! I'll look forward to Jack Sparrow next year!