Sorry this is sooooooo long but I had a ton of pictures and I even narrowed them down. As you can see we had a blast!!! Thanks to Rob,Opal,Devan,Nicole,Kynlee,Baylie,Jill,Rylan,Chace and Ryker for making this trip one to remember.
Disneyland Sept 2008
5 comments:
Jen~ I am so glad you have a blog! Now I can keep tabs on you. I am sorry that you didn't like Legoland. I guess since we didn't go to Disneyland we had nothing to compare it to. I love your blog!
I am going to tell you again, I am freakin jealous! So would you quit rubbing it in already! But man Lego Land sounds really fun, not it sounds pretty lame:) Oh well you live and you learn huh!
Looks like you had a wonderful time!! I can't wait to go back!!
And ya that night I did that tag thing, I was WIDE awake!! Otherwise I don't think I could have answered to any of them! LOL
Glad you had a great time in Cali! I bet Ryker had a ball!
It looks like you guys had a great time and I am totally jealous! My kids would love to go to Disneyland. Maybe someday! Ryker just gets cuter all the time and you look great Jen! Love ya!
I want to go to Disneyland sooo bad!! you are so lucky :) looks like you guys had tons of fun! I better be invited next time since we are family! ha ha
Post a Comment