Last Friday Ryker and I went to Gardner Village with my mom and my sister Jill. Ryker had fun seeing all the different witches and he wasn't even scared of them.. We had fun walking through all the cute little shops and I wishing I could buy one of everything!!! But I did get a cute witch hat that has a BIG spider on the front of it for $5.00! Ryker says to me when I put it on "Mom take it off now " It's funny.
6 comments:
Gardner Village looks like lots of fun!! I love your hat!! Isn't Halloween the best??
It looks like you had a fun time. Justice liked seeing the witches when we went. Nice Hat! I got your text! I am going to widen it right now and tell you how to do it later! Hope that is okay!
Sorry for some reason that will not go wider! Sorry
Cute pictures. I love going to gardner Village its fun!
I LOVE the witches there! I haven't been forever, though. Looks like so much fun!
I am so sad I'm not up there this year to go to Gardner Village around Halloween! I love that place! Glad you found a cute witch hat...and some other things! I could buy everything there too!
Post a Comment