All About Me!
Tagged by Nicole~
* I am.... Almost 27 years old !!! getting old
* I think... way to much of the future
* I want....A bigger house
* I know... This is going to take a long time to finish
* I have.... A loving husband and a beautiful little boy
* I miss... My brother Bronson
* I fear... of losing a loved one
* I hear... Days of our lives on tv and Ryker roll playing with his character toys
* I smell... Pumpkin Roll
* I cry... When I watch a sad movie
* I crave.... Diet Dr.Pepper , more so because I know pop is not good for you.
* I search... for fun things to do with my family
* I wonder... What people think of me
* I regret.... not being a better sister
* I wish ... I could snap my finger to get things done that I don't like to do.
* I love ... When Ryker tells me he loves me.
* I care...About family and friends
* I always..Have to have my house picked up,I can't stand a mess.
* I worry... About Ryker growing up in this wicked world.
* I'm not.... liking this tag
* I remember ...When gas was less than 2 dollars
* I believe...Things happen for a reason
* I sing.. Little fun songs with Ryker such as wheels on the bus and 5 little monkeys etc he loves to sing along.
*I hate...Going to the dentist
* I don't always...have a answer for everything
* I argue...when I know I'm right about something.
* I write...on my blog
* I loose... My patients with Ryker more than I should.
* I listen...to people when they need to talk
* I don't understand... why kids are going hungry in the world
* I can usually be found...At home,my moms or in my car.
* I need...to get back to the gym.
* I forgot...to put Jewelry on today
* I am happy...When others are .Being a mother .Going on vacations with family.
3 comments:
I was going to do a tag that was almost exactly like this one but I did the ABC one instead because my neighbor tagged me like a month ago. Anyways... You wonder what people think of you? I think you are adorable and sweet and thoughtful and a good friend and a good mother and stylish and a good cook and I don't even know you that well personally just from things my mom has said. She loves you enough to call you her other daughter!! So ya people like you:)
That was fun to read. You are so cute.
That was a fun tag! Sorry things have been a little busy this week ,but we need to get together for sure!
Post a Comment