Monday, November 17, 2008

{ PeTeRsOn FaMiLy PiCtUrEs }

Chaces parents......All because 2 people fell in love...what a cute couple they are.
The hole Peterson clan .... we love you all!!!!

I love Costco you can do so many fun things.There was to many cute pictures to have them all put in a frame all through out my house ,so I thought this was a good idea and it turned out really cute. Thanks to my sister in laws step mom for taking them for us she did a great job!!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

They all turned out so good! I love them! You look great!!!

Brad and Jana said...

I love your pictures! They turned out so good! I hope you had a great birthday and I need to get you your present to you!

Amanda said...

Cute pic's!! They all turned out darling, i love the one with you and ryker in the leaves with your faces in your hands....precious! Ryker looks so grown up all of the sudden! (I hate hearing that sometimes when people tell me that, they grow too fast.) He is a very handsome little boy!

Colby & Amanda said...

Ilove your family pictures we just got ours done too and we all wore black, white and gray! How funny... Great minds must think alike:)