Chace ~ Jen ~ Ryker ~ Jenacee
Ya it looks like alot people are doing it! I know u have mine but to make it a little easier its nikipeterson@live.com.
Here's my email address anault31@yahoo.com thanks.
jpage223@yahoo.com
sharee_hansen@hotmail.com
jamie_0921@yahoo.com:)
amberdphotos@yahoo.com
Hey Jen.. add me to your list too. My email is tuttlekami@yahoo.com. I can't wait to keep up with each other.
pennyharward@hotmail.com
mydualwheel@yahoo.com
brichins@gmail.comluv ya.. BEV
I'd love to still see your blog! salonshae@gmail.com!~Shala~
you better not be kickin me out :) my e-mail is amandadanklef371@hotmail.com
Hey Jen! Did you leave me your address because i'm doing it too. Mine is megs979@hotmail.com
please add me.. natrat67@yahoo.com
steffanisue@yahoo.com
Me too! jagstafford@yahoo.com
please add me! 2thcleaner@gmail.comIt's super easy to do, hopefully safer too :) I love reading your blog!
tiffmaline@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Ya it looks like alot people are doing it! I know u have mine but to make it a little easier its nikipeterson@live.com.
Here's my email address anault31@yahoo.com thanks.
jpage223@yahoo.com
sharee_hansen@hotmail.com
jamie_0921@yahoo.com:)
amberdphotos@yahoo.com
Hey Jen.. add me to your list too. My email is tuttlekami@yahoo.com. I can't wait to keep up with each other.
pennyharward@hotmail.com
mydualwheel@yahoo.com
brichins@gmail.com
luv ya.. BEV
I'd love to still see your blog! salonshae@gmail.com!
~Shala~
you better not be kickin me out :) my e-mail is amandadanklef371@hotmail.com
Hey Jen! Did you leave me your address because i'm doing it too. Mine is megs979@hotmail.com
please add me.. natrat67@yahoo.com
steffanisue@yahoo.com
Me too! jagstafford@yahoo.com
please add me! 2thcleaner@gmail.com
It's super easy to do, hopefully safer too :) I love reading your blog!
tiffmaline@hotmail.com
Post a Comment