Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wow Were dose the time go !!!!



I can't believe my baby girl is 3 months old already !!!! She is getting so fun smiling and gooing at us when we talk to her. She loves her big brother so much she smiles instantly when she sees him.. She also loves her stuffed animals Minnie and Daisey she gets all excited when she sees them and wants to hold them but can't quite figure out how to yet :) Jenacee has her ears pierced now and she looks so cute ..I wanted to get them done while she was young and wouldn't bother them by pulling on her ears, she has done so good and hasn't acted like they bother her . We love her so much and were so happy she has joined our family. I'm so thankful she's a good, happy, healthy baby....Oh and she only gets up once in the night = happy mommy :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Holy crap she is seriously the cutest little girl ever!!! Really though she is so beautiful! She looks just like you to me! I'm dying to see that killer hair of hers but it's covered up by that super cute flower!!:) Sounds like she is going to love Disneyland as much as the rest of you!

It was fun seeing you the other day. To bad that sweet baby wasn't with you! I am in love with that store now! It's like stepping back 20 years in time!! Totally made me feel like a kid again!!