
My 2 cuties just before Christmas posing in front of the Christmas tree :)

Santa made it to our house this year !!!! Jenacee is 3 months old and it's her first Christmas, she didn't quite know how to act about it all . Santa brought her a bunch of clothes, some shoes, and some baby toys .

Ryker was so happy he got a Nintendo DS that he has been wanting for quite some time along with a big Buzz and Bumble Bee transformer :) he was a spoiled boy this year

We went from house to house visiting family and tryed to take pictures along the way...

I'm glad we went and visited my Grandpa Paul on His last Christmas he was hospitalized the day after Christmas and never made it back home:( He passed away January 9. Even though he didn't feel to well I'm glad I took a minute and got this picture with him and my 2 kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment