My sweet Grandpa Paul passed away today surround by his family. This picture was taken on Christmas day 2010 . Even though grandpa wasn't feeling good he wanted to be home for Christmas , I'm so glad we made it to see him that day . The next day he was put in the hospital and that's were he stayed till he was called home to heaven... He will truly be missed by all of us especially on family camping trips. I'm so glad I was able to hold his hand today and tell him I loved him before he passed . He was able to talk to us all who was there by his side and told his love for us ...It was pretty special . What a great man he was and I will miss him dearly , love you Grandpa :) thanks for the many memories

2 comments:
Oh Jen I'm so sorry! Loosing your grandpa is tough! Not a day goes by that I don't think of my Grandpa Jay.
I'm so glad you got that priceless picture with both of your kids:)
good thing u took that picture, that will be one to cherish forever
Post a Comment