Saturday, January 16, 2010

Special Day

This was a special day for our family especially for my brother and his family. The plan was as soon as Kasey & Karen got Mac & Marleigh to the United States they were taking them to the Temple to have them sealed for time and all eternity.. It was a amazing experience and one I'll never forget. Our family is so thankful that Mac & Marleigh are with us knowing that they just barley missed the earthquake in Haiti were they lived in the orphanage 3 weeks ago ! Our Heavenly father has truly blessed our family.






Our Family was so happy that day :) The kids had a fun time being at the temple too!





Our busy day started off with family photos. We kind of went at a bad time of day with the sun and all but they turned ok I guess:)


7 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

I am so glad that they got here before the earthquake. They are so stinkin cute! The family pics are cute! Rylan looks so short:)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad they got here too! I can't wait to meet them sometime. It was way fun to go to the temple with you the other day :)

Nicole said...

Cute Family Pic.. What a Blessing for your family.. Yeah just a little short.. lol Poor Rylan..

Jamie said...

What lucky little kids!! Looks like they get loads of love in their new family!! They are precious!! What a special day!! Love the family pictures!!

Amanda said...

What an awesome experience, I love seeing families be sealed and I'm sure this was extra special b/c you have all been so anxious for your niece and nephew to make it here...finally! I'm grateful they did before the earthquake. :(

Cute family pic's, it's fun seeing Rylan and Jill too. :)

Steffani said...

Mac and Marleigh are so cute! IT's so awesome to think that they're finally here and SAFE from the earthquake. What cute pictures!

jill said...

hey he is not that short jk, that was a fun weekend. maybe next time we should take pics on a more leveled ground and i will wear flat shoes so i don't look like a giant next to ry