Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{ Fun in Vegas }

Back in December Chace and I went to Vegas with some of his family to the National Finals Rodeo. Every year Chaces mom gets Rodeo tickets from a lady she works with. It has been a few years sense we last went to the Rodeo and my mom bring so nice to take off work to watch Ryker for us we were able to go:) We hit the BIG outdoor malls to get some Christmas shopping done while we were there :)




We went one night to the Rodeo and John Michael Montgomery sang the National anthem. We had a great time :) Check out the cool video clip




2 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like so much fun! I would love to go to one of those someday! I love the picture of you and chase. It's a good one!

I had so much fun at dinner the other night! I'm glad we finally got together! I think you are the cutest!

Jamie said...

I totally took my post off! I'm such a chicken.