Friday, January 8, 2010

SnOw FuN !!!

Ryker and dad were having some fun in the snow. They tryed making a snow man but the snow was to soft so they decided to try to have a snow ball fight ! Ryker thought that was funny:) Then they decided to have some fun with the sleigh and 4-wheeler.
Ryker loved it!! We made sure to buy a sleigh early this year because in past years they sell out so fast !!! and I'm glad we did:)


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Little boys are the cutest! I miss our four wheeler and big yard so bad this time of year!!! I so want to learn how to do these collages. Everyone is doing them and I want to so bad it's making me crazy!!! Is it hard? Will you teach me???

Brad and Jana said...

I love all your new posts! So many cute pictures! It looks like you had tons of fun over the holidays! I missed you last night! Wish you would have came!

Jamie said...

Thanks for helping me!! I did a header and put writing on it but when I put it on the writing doesn't show up! It's still cute though! I'll talk to my mom and we'll plan dinner or a movie night soon! Ryker is so cute! Thanks for coming to play!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! Anabell did that one year and LOVED it!