Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Family Pictures








It's that time again for family pictures . A BIG thanks to a friend of mine Jen Stafford for doing them for us. They turned out really good we love them !!!!! thanks again =)

Now I can get going on my Christmas greeting cards LOL !!!



6 comments:

Leesa said...

super cute!! i love them!!!!

Brad and Jana said...

I love them! I think they turned out so good! I have to give a "shout out" to my sister Jen for the awesome photos. check her out at http://jenstaffordphoto.blogspot.com/
She is awesome!

Jessica said...

I love these pictures! They turned out great!!! Jen does a great job and you have such a cute family. PS- I have to tell you again that I LOVE your hair! You are one hot mama Jen! :)

Amanda said...

What an adorable family, I love them all! Cute outfits too! I love Christmas card season!!!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Very cute! Jen did awesome and you and your family are BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Jake and Sharee said...

Cute pics!!! I love them all!!!