I was looking through my pictures and realized that I never posted our fun camping trip to Strawberry over the 24th of July. So alittle late but here it is.

Ryker had fun feeding this cute little pot gut Cheetos the funny part was they were Jalapeno flavor my favorite :) No wonder why he kept running off probably to find a drink LOL ! 
We were camping with my parents,grandma and grandpa Allan,my uncles Travis and Brad and there families and my sister Jill and Rylan. Our camping spots were on pavement so we took Rykers bike he had a good time riding the loop with his cousin Shayla.
On Saturday we went riding 4-wheelers with my family Chace,Ryker, my sister Jill and hubby Rylan and my mom and dad. We didn't go for a very long ride but we still had fun :)
4 comments:
poor little pot guts bellies were prob on fire...
Looks like fun! Cute pictures..
Cute picture's, looks like a fun trip!
Looks like tons of fun!! Great pictures. I love looking at your blog. It is fun to keep up with you and your cute family.
Post a Comment