Thursday, July 16, 2009

{ PG FIRE STATION }

Last Friday my friends Jana and Megan invited Ryker and I to go the PG fire station. I had a few extra kids that day and thought it would be fun for them to get out of the house and so something fun. Ryker loved being up close to the BIG fire truck. The firemen were really good with the kids,they walked all around the truck explaining things on the truck and they even talked about fire safety (which was a plus!). Afterwards the firemen pulled out the fire truck for us to get some pictures by it


What a fun time the kids had



After we left the fire station we went to the discovery park and ate our sack lunch and let the kids run wild for a while. Thanks girls it was fun.

2 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

I think the boys had a good time! Thanks for going with us!

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a good time. Cute pictures..