Wednesday, July 15, 2009

{ Neighborhood Fun }

You know it's summer time when my neighbor gets out her BIG blow up water slides. She had 2 this year. This one was the biggest it had 3 slides.
Ryker and Alivia are having a blast!!! Thanks Jen for putting up with all us neighbors your the best !!!! I do have some pretty fun neighbors though they keep Ryker and I busy all summer long...

Ryker would stay out all day if I would let him he had so much fun... we only had to go next door to have a good old summer time fun !


Cute little Sierra ..




Cute little Lilly

The Cute baby pool - It was cute Lilly kept trying to take away Sierra's Binky so Jen had to go get her own .... Sierra and Lilly cute little water baby's..




2 comments:

Nicole said...

I would so LOVE to have on of thoes.. So FUN..

Jessica said...

That sounds like tons of fun! Great pictures!