
Jaxon ~ Kaylee ~ Lucy ~ Ryker = Friends that love to play all day in the sun ..
Sad to say this is the first year that I have taken Ryker to a public pool.. he has swam at hotels and such but this is the first big public pool.. I always worry about all the sickness that public pools bring and maybe that's why it has taken me soooo long to take him... so far no sickness yet!! knock on wood..... I took Ryker down his first water slide here and he totally got splashed in the face and he cried like no other ,(he hates water in his face) so I think I ruined him of ever getting on a water slide again ...And so far he hasn't wanted to go every time I try to get him to. Looking back I took him on the wrong slide in the first place I should have looked around better at all the slides before I took him for the first time ..Sorry Buddie it's all my fault..
I got a seven peaks summer pass with all my neighbors, it's been fun and we try to go once a week. The part I love is Ryker is FREE !!
2 comments:
I haven't been to Seven Peaks for ages! It looks like Ryker had fun other than the water in his face from the water slide. Sounds like you'll be having a fun summer staying cool. Hey, you asked me how I do my colorful collages. I use a program called picasa 3. You can search for it on the internet and then just download it. It is a lot of fun to use. Let me know if you decide to use it and have any questions. Talk to you later.
FUN! I'm kind of a freak about all the sicknesses and all that too in public water. But, I guess you just can't worry about it! (I'm slowly learning that)
Cute picture, looks like you have a great time! Ryker is as cute as ever!
Post a Comment