YES I'm PREGNANT !!!!
Thanks everyone for your comments. I'm 6 weeks today and my due date is Oct 6th. If they start me early like they did with Ryker it will be in Sept some time.. We are way excited to have another one around the house. We try to talk to Ryker about being a BIG BROTHER not sure he quite understands the hole BABY in my belly thing. I haven't been to sick and I'm crossing my fingers that it don't get worse.. as long as I eat something every few hrs I feel pretty good.
Ryker turned 3 last Saturday the 7th and we had family over to celebrate. In Ryker's Birthday balloons we put a balloon that said "PROUD BROTHER" to see if any one would catch on. I went to move the balloons out of the way and my mom got a glimpse at the pastel "PROUD BROTHER" balloon and the gig was up... I wanted to wait till Valentines day and had a cute idea to but I couldn't do it,it's hard to hide when were so excited!!!
4 comments:
Congrats Jenn, that is so exciting!!
congrats! how exciting!!
Congratulations! That is exciting.
Oh, how exciting...Congrats! I haven't looked at your blog lately since you went private and didn't invite me...send me an invitation and we can be friends again:)
Ashlie
bundys4@hotmail.com
Post a Comment