We had fun at this park . We went to some fun shows Beauty and the Beast: Lights,motors,action (A car show): Indiana Jones: Mickey Mouse club house:
Some fun rides we enjoyed there were the tower of terr, rockin roller coaster, toy story mania. Ryker loved playing in the "Honey I shrunk the kids" play area it had things to climb on and slides it was really cute. We didn't realize till later that Fantastic plays at this park but only on Thursdays and we were there on Wednesday I was a little bummed about that. But we still had a good time.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time... Cute Pictures..
Cute pic's, it looks like SO much fun! What a great memory to have! Glad Rob and Opal could go with you too, I bet it was a blast! (It's always nice to have grandparents to help with kiddo's too!)
Post a Comment