Ryker did really well on his first airplane ride. The first plane we got on (out of the 4) he wanted to sit by the findow (that's how he says window) so we let him and he loved looking out the window. After we go up in the air he Cinda pulled at his ears and we kept telling him to open his mouth really big and it would feel better. That's the only thing that made him crankie was the ear popping thing. After awhile he went and sat by grandma and grandpa and played with his magnets that we got him at the airport....
3 comments:
I bet Ryker loved flying. He looks so cute. He's getting so dang big!
I'm glad the flight went smoothly! I forgot about the ear popping thing, that always stressed me out. I can't wait to see pic's of your fun trip, I'm SO jealous!!!!
Hey Jen- How was Disney world? Was it better than Disneyland? I can't believe how big Ryker is getting! He's so cute!
Post a Comment