It has SNOWED nonstop today!!! I was planning on going out today to a couple stores and I woke up to it snowing and it never stopped !!! I knew the snow was going to be so deep by the time Chace got home from work, so I thought I would go out and try to see if I could even get the 4 wheeler started and wah lah I did it !!! So today I plowed snow instead.... I did it for a while and noticed my neighbor Scott was out shoveling his driveway so I let him take over. It was fun while it lasted but men have more fun doing it . It's crazy though how much snow we have...
1 comment:
It is crazy how much it snowed today! Justice likes to try and ride his bike in the snow too! O made your blog wider too:)
Post a Comment