We had been talking to Ryker about this Christmas party and that Santa was going to be there and we asked him if he was going to sit on his lap and tell him what he wanted and he said yes! So we thought good this year he won't be scared of him ......well this was Ryker as soon as Santa walked into the room ringing his bells .......
4 comments:
I am so mad that we missed the party and Santa. We thought it was at like 7 so we went shopping all day. got home and looked at the invite and then felt like retards! ha ha, looks like it was fun though:)
We had the same problem! All well, makes for a funny memory :)
Ryker will get better with Santa. The party was so fun. I'm glad we got to see you before the holidays. Merry Christmas.
We got back to Idaho yesterday and I've been bloggin all morning! I feel like I haven't seen your blog forever! haha! I'm the worst mom ever! I haven't ever taken my kids to see Santa! Can you believe that?
And how fun that you got a puppy!!!
Post a Comment