Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008


Ryker and his Garbage truck that he wanted...

Ryker loved his Buzz Light year sweat shirt.





Ryker was so excited to see his presents all in a pile.
We started Christmas morning not being able to find our video camera,Chace and I looked every where for it... we were so bugged that we wouldn't be able to video Ryker opening his gifts..So we videoed him on our camera instead...After everything was opened we found our video camera! LOL I knew that was going to happen we were just glad we found it..




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't that what always happens? You find stuff when it's too late? :) I didn't take very good pic's this year, and I'm kicking myself now!

I love your digi-scrapbook pages, very cute! Glad you had a nice Christmas!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

So Cute!! I love that Ryker wanted a garbage truck! Ryder wanted a dump truck! =) LIttle boys are so cute.