Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{ Jenacee 7 Months }



Love this sweet , sweet little girl . She is growing so fast . She now rolls all over the place , no crawling yet but she's trying to figure it out . One thing that she dose do that is so funny is she claps her bare feet together when she lays on her back , we get a kick out of it LOL . Jenacee also went on her first plane ride to Colorado when Grandma Opal , Daddy and Mommy went to get some dental work done by Daddy's cousin Heath . She was such a good little girl and slept the hole time on the plane. I got her on a bottle just in time for this little short trip after weeks of her fighting me, she is now a bottle baby :)

Jenacee Is warring 12-18 month clothes already I think she will be like her brother always a little ahead in the clothes department .. She is also teething but still no teeth .

I couldn't have asked for a better baby she is so happy all the time . I love to hear her little giggles when her big brother comes into the room, she loves him so much it's so cute .. When she's tired all I need to do is cuddle her with a blanket and her Binky and she's out !! BEST BABY EVER :)


No comments: