Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{ Check up time }



It Had been almost 2 years sense Ryker last had a dentist checkup !! I know,I know what a bad mom I am . His last appointment was so traumatic for him, he had to be put out with a shot in his bum that his still remembers to this very day !! and had 3 silver caps put on . So needless to say it took a lot of talking to get him back .


He's a big , brave 5 year old now and he was a little nervous to go but didn't put up much of a fight which made it soooo nice because little sister had to come with us . Ryker was a bit nervous to lay down in the dentist chair to get his cleaning so the nurse was nice and let him sit up to do it . Afterwards he went into get some x-rays done and in this picture he looks so scared but really he did a awesome job I was so proud of him :)


While we waited for the Dentist to come in and talk to us about the x-rays Ryker laid down on the Dentist chair and watched Despicable Me that was in the ceiling :)


Ryker Had one little black spot on his back tooth that the Dentist wanted to drill that only took less than 5 minutes but other than that Ryker had NO CAVITIES !!!!! I don't feel like such a horrible mom after all .





Ryker also had his Kindergarten check up . They checked him out and he's a pretty healthy boy!!! Now he can attend Kindergarten in the fall.


Ryker is all up to date on his immunisations until Jr.High !!


Height : 47 inches 90%


Weight : 59 pounds 99%



No comments: