Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fun filled week

While the kids were out of school for spring break my sister in laws and I decided to take the kids to the Living planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was so crowded but the kids still had a fun time.

Look at all the creepy creatures !!!The top left picture was a octopus's so weird looking . Some of the kids were brave enough to touch the stingrays.. The kids loved seeing the cute penguins swim and jump up on platforms then back to the water.


Our weekend was spent at the sand Dunes with my Sister inlaws family,they go every year the weekend after Easter for the Roper reunion.. a lot of people just come on Saturday for the day 113 people total came out to play..My mom and dad also came down for the day Saturday to play with the Grandkids. I'm just glad they let us tag along for the last 2 years:)




The kids loved being out side riding 4-wheelers, playing in the sand in the nice warm weather. Then the stupid wind had to pick up and that was a mess with the sand!!!!



Our friends Tom and Sarah live in Oak City which was only 5 min from were we were camped so we road over to see there little cute house for the first time then they fallowed us back to camp and had dinner with us..

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow you sure did have a fun week!! I haven't been to the sand dunes since I was a little kid!! Is it still fun without play toys? Because we don't have any and I think that sucks!! I feel bad for us, don't you?!?!

jill said...

look likes a fun weekend. that aquarium place looks fun

Tasker Trio said...

We had a fun time with you guys! It's nice to live so clase that we can ride out! :)

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Jen!! Looks like fun, plus didn't you just get back from disneyland? how awesome! i am so happy for you!! :) you said you're having a girl, right??