Monday, April 5, 2010

EaStEr 2010



Traditional Easter egg hunt at grandma and grandpa Peterson's... We pulled up to there house and eggs and candy were scattered all over the grass and a few eggs were hidden and Ryker says "That's not a very good hiding job" and he just shakes his head Chace and I just laughed. With 16 grand kids it's kind of hard to hide all the eggs and candy in good hiding spots LOL! The kids had a fun time finding there eggs with there names on it . Thanks grandma and grandpa !


It's that time again to color eggs. Saturday before Easter we went to my moms house and had home made chicken noodle & chili soup and yummy hot rolls:) Then we colored eggs. Ryker had to write his own name on one of the eggs, Jill and Chace got into it too !


Ryker wasn't feeling to good Easter morning as you can see in the pictures. That morning he woke up at 7 so I took him downstairs to get some medicine then I was going to put him back to bed. Well not thinking as we were walking down the stairs he noticed on the couch that the Easter bunny had came. His eyes got all big and he ran right over to his basket and picked up his Mickey mouse and gave it a hug. So there was no going back to sleep now :( so Ryker woke up dad to have him come down to see him find his eggs that the Easter bunny had hide. The first thing Ryker wanted to do after finding his eggs was to watch his new Chipmunks movie ..

Later that day we went to my mom and dads and ate Easter dinner we had ham,rolls,chips and dips and lots of yummy salads. I loved that conference was on Easter this year it was so nice to relax eat some yummy food watch conference and spent time with family.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love your new background!!! We got that movie too! It's super cute! What a fun Easter!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great easter! Cute pic's, and you always do such fun activities.

Happy Birthday Ryker...I can't believe our kids are 4, time flies!