Take a drink kids it's a hot one out there today!!!!
Paige and Isaac so happy to be at the park but didn't like how hot it was (they live in St.George)I thought that was funny!!!
Ryker , Paige , Isaac, & Justice playing like little monkeys....
Talon just chilling all by himself... to cute !!
Friday Rykers cousins from St.George were in town and wanted to came play.So I went and got Costco pizza(the kids favorite) and went to the park. My friend Jana met us at the park by her house. The kids had a lot of fun together. Jana and I kept getting bugged at the other kids at the park and the mothers that don't watch them !! such a pet peeve !! people watch your kids don't let them throw sand at other kids and heaven forbid putting sand on the slides!!! hah sorry had to vent because it drove us nuts....
2 comments:
Thanks for calling us! It was a fun, and hot day! Especially when I was still dressed for winter! LOL I just get bugged when Moms go to the park for social hour, and pay no attention to their children! Good heck those little kids before you got there where being so rude to Justice, telling him that he couldn't play on their slide and that they were going to shoot him! if Justice was saying that to another kid at a park, you better believe he would get in big trouble from me! But those moms in la la land could have cared less because they were getting a break! HAHA sorry to vent too!
I love park days! SO FUN!! I agree on the mom thing.. some moms could drive me flippin NUTS!! im glad you guys had fun! call me next time to go with you! :)
Post a Comment