Monday, March 16, 2009

Hard times.....


My First doctor apt with Maternal -fetal medicine I was 8 weeks along they did a ultrasound and said that they measured me being 6 weeks 2 days! I was confused knowing when my last cycle was... She worried me when she said that it either looks like a really early pregnancy or I could possibly be miscarrying!! I was so worried and they told me not to worry that the sack was nice and round and that I could just not be as far along as I thought ... So they told me to come back in 2 weeks and they would check me again..

10 weeks:

I went back on Tuesday March 10th and I told my husband he was coming with me this time because I didn't want to hear and more bad news along.. By this time the sack had started to co lapse it no longer looked nice and round it was more a oval shape and they should have been able to see something and hear something at this point.....sadly they never found a heart beat and I could tell they were trying to prepare me for what they were going to tell me...

My doctor just looked at me and said I don't think this pregnancy is going to be successful and I think your going to miscarry.. I was so devastated and just layed there thinking this wasn't happening to me ... After she left the room I got off the bed and walked over to Chace and just cry ed in his chest, with tears in his eyes he told me sorry and that there was nothing we can do and that he loved me..

2 days later Thursday March 12th I saw my OB doctor.. He looked over the ultrasound and notes that maternal-fetal medicine sent over.. He was sad that this was happening . He gave me some medicine that I took at home that night to get the miscarriage process going . Ned less to say Chace and I didn't get any sleep that night ... Thanks to Chaces mom she came and got Ryker when he woke up so Chace and I could get some rest...

We are so sad that this has happened but we are dealing with it day by day. I know heavenly father doesn't give you anything more then what you cant handle. I really believe we grow and become stronger through our experiences we face. I have faith that I will be blessed with another beautiful child some day.. We are so thankful for what we do have and that is Ryker we love him so much and glad he is apart of our family....

**Thanks to my family,friends.neighbors and ward members that showed us so much love and concern through this hard time..We love you !!!

13 comments:

Leesa said...

Jen,
This is Leesa (Tripp) I am SOO SORRY!! please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!
If you need anything let me know!
my phone # is 801-722-4368.
Love ya!

Jen said...

Dang it, Jen. I am so sorry! I can only imagine how hard that must be. Hang in there. I'll keep ya in my prayers.

Jake and Sharee said...

I am so sorry that you guys are going through this. It is so hard! Stay strong and we will keep you in our prayers.

Steffani said...

Jen~ I am so sorry. My heart just goes out to you and I can't stop crying myself. It just seems like the people that want it the most have the hardest time. Hang in there! I am praying for you!!
Love you!
Steff

Brad and Jana said...

Jen, what a sweet post! I am so sorry, and I know that everything happens for a reason! I truly believe that you will be blessed with another baby also! Hang in there, you know I am here for you!

The Hansens said...

Jen, my heart breaks for you. I am so sorry that this has happened. My prayers are definitely with you.

Jessica said...

I hope that you know I love you and I am thinking of you guys. I'm so sorry that this happened, but you are definitely right about the Lord not giving us anything more than we can handle. You are strong and you are an amazing mom. I love ya!

Doreen said...

Jen, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are doing okay. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. You are in my thoughts today.

Corey and Jodie said...

Jen and Chace, I am so sorry to hear about this. You are so strong! I know that everything is going to be okay! I love you guys and I know you will get through this!

amberandlandon said...

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry. You will be in our prayers! Let us know if you need anything!

Caleb and Shae said...

Darling! I'm so sorry to hear that! I know how excited you were! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry. I was heartbroken when my mom told me. Hang in there:)

Colby & Amanda said...

Thanks for the commnet... I didn't know you were going through such a hard time too!! I am so sorry :( Let me know if there is anything you need. And hang in there!