Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ryker's 6TH Birthday

Happy 6th Birthday to my handsome boy Ryker !! I can not believe he is 6 !!! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday . Time is going by so fast and my little boy is growing up I just though he would stay little forever but as my mother in law would say if he didn't grow then something would be wrong with him . Ryker has been such a joy to our family . He's a goof ball at heart he's always dancing and making us laugh . He's such a good big brother to his sissy she just adores him. Ryker is a happy kid who is just content playing with his toys , shooting hoops with the neighbor boys, playing his DS, riding his bike and entertaining his sister.




We love you so much Ryker dude.






Ryker was happy that he got a new bike !!!








Angry birds cakes were a bit of a challenge for me. I made the frosting and then it was time to get Ryker from school so off I went. Came back to start decorating and the frosting wouldn't stick to the cakes !!! so I started panicking because I only had a little over a hour till his party so I called my mother in law and she came to the rescue . She was a great help to me in a hurry . Problem was I left the icing out to harden instead of decorating right away !! Live and learn I guess :) but after that I though they turned out pretty cute and Ryker was happy with them.








Going bowling last year for his birthday was such a success that he wanted to do it again. We love going to Jack & Jills in Lehi not only for the bowling but for the yummy food ! we had pizza and couldn't go without the famous greasy home made Fry's :) yum yum .








Ryker done good with all his gifts thanks everyone !!!!




No comments: