Friday, September 23, 2011

A Year Has Already gone by .. Jenacee is 1 !!

Wow I can't believe my baby Girl is 1 !!! it seems like only yesterday I held her in my arms for the first time. what a special day that was and one I'll never forget .








**The Day of her birth September 23, 2010**







After Jenacee was born they layed her on my belly , no words could express the love and emotion I was feeling I just cryed as I touched the top of her head. I've waited so long for this day that I would meet baby #2 . What a little miracle she is we love her so much




Finally Home ...
I love to dress her in fun girlie clothes and hair flowers



Jenacee at 8 months ...

Jenacee year old pictures




Jenacee has brought such joy to our lives . Her big brother loves her so much , we all can't get enough of her hugs and sweet kisses ..


So sweet :


Jenacee didn't quite know what to know what to do with the cake so I had to put a little on her face for a cute picture :)





At 12 months of age Jenacee now walks still a little wabblie but she's getting better each day. She has her 2 bottom and top teeth and 2 back molers one on each side on the top.

She is now eating a lot more table food and less baby food and now is on hole milk:)



12 Month appointment


Length: 29.25" 54%


Weight: 21# 14 oz 63%


Head Circ: 45.75cm 68%


She's getting so big so fast and I'm enjoying every minute of it .



Your a special gift from above little Jenacee . Your dad , brother and I love you so much your our perfect little angle.

1 comment:

jill said...

love u sister sue:) can't believe she is one already.... time flies...