In this picture she just got her hair cut by auntie Jill . It was getting a little long and straggly on top so I had Jill trim it up in the back , she looks so much older :( but Oh so cute.
She is a all over the place !! she stands up to everything and has really good balance by just holding onto one of our fingers. She even can stand alone for a few seconds till she realizes that no one is holding on to her :)
Jenacee is a little dancer , whenever she hears music she moves her body back and forth and it she's standing up to something she shakes it all over it's a crack up !!!
I LOVE this age .. I wish I could freeze her to stay this age a while longer.

HAIR and lots of it !!!! I LOVE doing her hair . I give her something to distract her and I can do just about anything to it . I haven't tried braiding it yet but one day I will attempt to :) She's so fun LOVE her:)
Jenacee thinks she's SO BIG walking behind this fun little walker toy she absolutely LOVES it !!!
Jenacee's first words have been "dad ,dad ", "Kash" her cousins name, "D D dora " she LOVES Dora !!! and she says ma ma and mum only when she is crying :(


No comments:
Post a Comment